New Mexico Nomad Gathering in the Desert! May 19, 2023 by Bosque New Mexico. Directions can be found on the website event page.
NM Nomad Gathering in the Desert will be the 1st of many Nomad Gatherings organized by Plateau Hame De Colquhoun (Melodie and Brent)
NM Nomad Gathering in the Desert is a private gathering (not open to the general public) All Nomads welcome whether you live in a tent, van, car, 5th wheel, Schooly, RV… All are welcome!
NM Nomad Gathering in the Desert will be a 2 night 3 day private party of nomads coming together for food, fun, festivities, and fellowship.
Future New Mexico Nomad Gatherings in the Desert will be planned, organized by all participants. The first meeting will be held Saturday May 20th at noon.
The weekend will include a bonfire, Karaoke, Talent No Talent Show, Music, movie, Star gazing, Vendors and more
- 4 PM Nomad Opening meeting. Come together and get to know each other. If you’d like to host an event, this is the time to add it to the schedule.
- Talent no Talent Show
- Silent Auction setup. Donate an item. All monies go towards betterment of the roads to and around Plateau Hame De Colquhoun.
- Outdoor Movie “Off The MAP” Sequestered on a ranch deep in the recesses of rural New Mexico, a part-Hopi woman (Joan Allen), her catatonic depressed husband (Sam Elliot) & their precocious 11-year old daughter (Valentina de Angelis) live off the land…
- Bonfire S’mores makings (S’mores kits can be purchased at the Plateau Hame De Colquhoun Booth).
- Vendors – Free to Vend with Registration: Contact us to register your booth.
- Noon Topic Conversation, Come together ask questions, plan the next year’s Gathering, start organizing for next year’s Gathering!
- Live Music
- Performance by
- Jer Killinger
- J5th & The 77 Riders
- Performance by
- Bonfire (S’mores kits can be purchased at Plateau Hame De Colquhoun booth
- Silent Auction
- 11 am Nomad closing meeting time to say our goodbyes, exchange information with new friends.
If you would like to Host an activity or Vend your goods please let us know. Vending is free for all attendees.
We do ask that you register your booth. All vendors will be listed on the Website and Facebook Event Page.
BYOB and 420 Friendly. This is a family event, we ask that you be responsible if you’re going to drink or partake in 420.
Registration will open until May 10th 12:00 PM MST and can be found on our web site!
Please share with your nomadic friends and families!
Please stay up to date with announcements and current information by clicking “Going” on our Facebook Event Page or visit http://www.plateauhamedecolquhoun.com.
Please contact Plateau Hame De Colquhoun with any questions or if you would like to be involved with NM Nomad Gathering in the Desert.
Cost and Registration click on the link below for more information.
***Refunds are only available due to cancellation of the Nomad Gathering in the Desert. ***
We are only Allowing one vendor per company. Handmade goods all are welcome. Click the link below for a list of vendors. Contact us to register your booth.
All pets are welcome but must be leashed, up to date on shots and under adult control at all times. You are responsible for your pet and must clean up after them. No pet allowed near the private residence.
👇 Follow the link below for directions 👇